I’ve made several changes to our training during the COVID-19 pandemic. This announcement describes how we are adapting to the situation.
If you’d like to read my personal views, here’s how we see the outbreak.
Digital Psychology — New Online Class
Now’s the time to study online. For this reason, we have scheduled a new LIVE tutorial term for the spring term. You can start the online lessons now, and we’ll start the LIVE tutorials shortly after. SAVE 30% by 5 April, with promo code “BEHAVIORAL_DESIGN_30”. Also, if you wish to start the LIVE tutorials earlier, let us know. We may introduce an earlier session if there are enough students trapped at home.
- Psychology for Digital Behavior Change [DBC] – Apr 30 – May 21, 2020
- Emotional Design Psychology & Neuroscience [EDP] – May 28 – Jun 11, 2020
Learn more: /online-training/
Rescheduled Classes — San Jose & New York
All classes from October to December 2020 will run as scheduled. However, for health and safety reasons, we are postponing our San Jose and New York classes. Here are the new dates:
- San Jose: To be scheduled around Oct-Nov 2020
- New York: To be scheduled around Oct-Nov 2020
If you registered for the San Jose or New York class, we will inform you of the new dates once confirmed. In the meantime, these are the options we can provide:
- Once the new dates are confirmed, we can move your ticket to the future class.
- If you prefer to take the online class, we will issue you a refund for the price difference and let you take any live tutorial term you like.
- If you wish to switch to another city, let us know.
- We can hold your ticket for any future date.
- If you want to receive a full refund, we can process it.
Train Your Team Online – During The Downtime
If you’re in a team that is working from home, you may want to consider online team training in digital behavioral design. Instead of wasteful downtime, why not spend your time building a competitive edge?
For your team, I will deliver customized e-training that focuses on overcoming your specific challenges, nailing your business objectives, and building a higher-impact team.
If you have any ongoing projects, it may be possible to use the behavioral design process with your work. This way, you won’t just use the time to educate your team, but also, to deliver high-impact work.
Sounds interesting? Reach out to learn more and see if it might make sense.
Email [email protected] or call 888 977-2055.