Our program monitoring and evaluation services include:
1. Program Monitoring and Evaluation
We provide program monitoring and evaluation services, to help organizations assess the performance and impact of their programs and campaigns. Through our program evaluation services, we help clients describe their programs, clarify goals, and understand their performance and impact.
We employ an inclusive process, drawing on a diverse range of research methods, including participatory methods, developmental evaluation (or lean start-up for technical projects), and traditional program evaluation. We also specialize in fusing online research with traditional program monitoring and evaluation.
We have conducted program evaluations for clients ranging from small grassroots organizations to the world’s largest campaigns, for eminent non-profit organizations and the United Nations. AlterSpark is the only company that offers doctoral-level specialism in the science of online research and program evaluation. Our work has been deemed a best practice and has won an award from our peers in the evaluation community.
Some of our evaluation clients:
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Millennium Campaign
- Oxfam GB
- ActionAid International (Action For Global Health)
- Health Communication Unit (Now part of Public Health Ontario)
- Green Infrastructure Ontario Coalition (GIO)
- Phoenix Professional Labs