Using the UI Color Psychology Map
Learn how to build color palettes that blend UXD & Behavioral Design practices. In this webinar, we’ll cover key lessons in my Color Psychology Book. You’ll learn how to build color palettes that command user attention, make technologies more intuitive & look great. Join us as we blend color psychology with UX design.
What you’ll learn
- The UI Color Psychology Map
- How to manage competing design criteria
- Cognitive color associations
- Emotional color associations
- Using the UI Color Psychology Map
Who should attend
- UX designers
- Interactive Designers
- Digital Marketers
- Anyone interested in using color and psychology to build digital products or campaigns.
Meet your presenter
Brian Cugelman, PhD
With an extensive career running online projects and studies for industry, non-profit organizations, governments and the United Nations, Dr. Brian Cugelman has been working as an online behavior change specialist since 1997.
Date: Fri, 3 April & 10 April 2020
Time: 1:00 pm EST (10:00 am PST)
Duration: 45 min
Reserve your spot for our upcoming webinar in Zoom. There are only 100 spaces.